Make creating this healthy treat an activity you do with your little one!
What You Need:
- 4 zucchini quartered lengthwise, and cut in half
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese
- ½ tsp of each herb (dried thyme, dried oregano, and basil)
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 Tbsp parsley
What To Do:
- Ask your child to help combine all ingredients except for the zucchini and oil into a small bowl.
- Have him place the zucchini slices on a baking sheet. Drizzle olive oil onto each slice then ask him to sprinkle the Parmesan mixture on top.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes. Then broil for 2-3 minutes or until golden brown.
Teach your child Jan Ken Po to decide who goes first when taking turns
Use this activity to bond with your child
Help build your child's fine motor skills by doing this activity with him.
Make your own box car and have your child race around the house.
With your family, share different stories from the past with your child.
You can encourage STEM learning by encouraging your toddler to be curious and ask questions.
STEM is all about problem solving through the use of science, technology, engineering, and math.
Children’s first learning experiences with water usually include all kinds of pouring.
Make tea for a garden tea party