Enjoy making this recipe with your child.
What You Need:
- 2 packages cornbread mix
- 2 Tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 ½ cups milk
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 4 strips of turkey bacon cooked, cut into pieces
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Lightly grease muffin tins.
- In a large bowl, have your child stir together the cornbread mix and the brown sugar.
- In another bowl, whisk the eggs and milk until smooth.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry corn bread mixture and ask your child to stir them together. Talk about how the mixture is changing.
- Spoon the mixture into muffin tins until 2/3 full.
- Have your child place 6 turkey bacon pieces into each muffin tin.
- Bake in for 14-18 minutes or until golden brown.
Teach your child Jan Ken Po to decide who goes first when taking turns
Use this activity to bond with your child
Help build your child's fine motor skills by doing this activity with him.
Make your own box car and have your child race around the house.
With your family, share different stories from the past with your child.
You can encourage STEM learning by encouraging your toddler to be curious and ask questions.
STEM is all about problem solving through the use of science, technology, engineering, and math.
Children’s first learning experiences with water usually include all kinds of pouring.
Make tea for a garden tea party