Make a delicious treat with your keiki
What You Need:
Pizza dough (store bought, fresh or frozen)
6 whole basil leaves
4 cherry tomatoes, sliced
1 garlic clove, thinly sliced
¾ cup mozzarella cheese
What To Do:
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2. Prepare dough by following the directions printed on the package.
3. Have your child assist you by lightly brushing the dough with olive oil.
4. Together, spread pizza sauce on dough and top with cheese, tomatoes, garlic and basil.
5. Cook for approximately 20-25 minutes or until crust is golden brown.
Adapted from Nature Explore
Teach your child Jan Ken Po to decide who goes first when taking turns
Help build your child's fine motor skills by doing this activity with him.
Use this activity to bond with your child
Make your own box car and have your child race around the house.
With your family, share different stories from the past with your child.
You can encourage STEM learning by encouraging your toddler to be curious and ask questions.
STEM is all about problem solving through the use of science, technology, engineering, and math.
Children’s first learning experiences with water usually include all kinds of pouring.
Make tea for a garden tea party