Play a mini tug-of-war game with your little one.
What You Need:
• A long sock
What To Do:
1. When your baby is able to site upright, sit on the floor with him in front of you.
2. Place pillows around him to help support him.
3. Help him grasp one end of a sock as you hold the other end.
4. Gently pull the sock towards you.
5. Encourage him to pull the sock towards him so that the two of you are rocking back and forth.
6. Talk about what you’re doing.
Safety Alert: Do this type of activity in an area that is open, away from furniture that has sharp edges or corners.
Teach your child Jan Ken Po to decide who goes first when taking turns
Use this activity to bond with your child
Help build your child's fine motor skills by doing this activity with him.
Make your own box car and have your child race around the house.
With your family, share different stories from the past with your child.
You can encourage STEM learning by encouraging your toddler to be curious and ask questions.
STEM is all about problem solving through the use of science, technology, engineering, and math.
Children’s first learning experiences with water usually include all kinds of pouring.
Make tea for a garden tea party