Let your child's imagination and creativity run wild as he/she paints the sidewalks using this homemade chalk paint.
What You Need:
- 1 cup cornstarch
- 1 cup water
- Food coloring, various colors
- A muffin pan
- Old paint brushes, tooth brushes, or makeup brushes
What To Do:
- Mix the cornstarch and water in a bowl. Mix well to remove all lumps.
- Pour the cornstarch water mixture evenly into 4 - 6 of the muffin wells.
- Add a few drops of food coloring to a single muffin well to color your paint.
- Repeat using additional colors for the other muffin wells.
- Once outside let your child’s imagination and creativity run wild as he paints the sidewalks!
Preschoolers hear and play with sounds in words through singing and by playing rhyming games.
Preschoolers hear and play with sounds in words through singing and by playing rhyming games. Use this recipe to introduce words that have the same beginning sounds.
Toddlers develop alphabet knowledge when they are able to explore alphabets through sensory experiences.
Cooking teaches valuable lessons. Enjoy making this snack with your child.
Teach your child Jan Ken Po to decide who goes first when taking turns
This healthy snack is perfect for hot summer days
Make your own book about a special day or person.
Use cup phones to teach your child about communication.
Help your infant's physical development by incorporating this tummy time activity to her daily routine.