Create a space where your child can extend his play with puppets
What You Need:
- Tri-fold cardboard (approx. 48”x36”)
- Utility knife (for adult use only)
- Paint, markers and other materials to decorate the theatre
What To Do:
- Using the utility knife, cut a square/rectangle stage opening in the middle top-half section of the tri-fold cardboard.
- Have your child paint the theatre or use other materials to decorate it. Talk about what a theater is used for and demonstrate how to place the puppets on stage.
- Set it up and enjoy!
Variation: Make a puppet theatre by draping a blanket over a bench or table.
Teach your child Jan Ken Po to decide who goes first when taking turns
Use this activity to bond with your child
Help build your child's fine motor skills by doing this activity with him.
Make your own box car and have your child race around the house.
With your family, share different stories from the past with your child.
You can encourage STEM learning by encouraging your toddler to be curious and ask questions.
STEM is all about problem solving through the use of science, technology, engineering, and math.
Children’s first learning experiences with water usually include all kinds of pouring.
Make tea for a garden tea party