Add a technology component to your child's play dough creation
What You Need:
- Smartphone or Tablet
What To Do:
- Use your favorite store bought or homemade playdough recipe.
- Invite your child to create a creature using the playdough. If he needs support, show him how to pinch and mold the dough to create arms, legs, hair, and even facial features.
- Ask your child questions such as, “Does your creature have a name? What kinds of sounds does he make?”
- Download the Play-Doh TOUCH
- Help your child to scan the playdough creature in the Shape to Life Studio and watch it come to life in the virtual world!
Preschoolers hear and play with sounds in words through singing and by playing rhyming games.
Preschoolers hear and play with sounds in words through singing and by playing rhyming games. Use this recipe to introduce words that have the same beginning sounds.
Toddlers develop alphabet knowledge when they are able to explore alphabets through sensory experiences.
Cooking teaches valuable lessons. Enjoy making this snack with your child.
Create a board of various objects and talk to your infant about the items, using descriptive words to build your child's vocabulary.
This healthy snack is perfect for hot summer days
Make your own book about a special day or person.
Use cup phones to teach your child about communication.
Help your infant's physical development by incorporating this tummy time activity to her daily routine.