Fun activity using items in your home, such as clothespins and containers.
What You Need:
• A clean gallon-size plastic juice or milk container
• Jumbo crayons or washable markers
What To Do:
1. Let your child decorate an empty gallon container with markers or crayons
2. Show him how to drop a clothespin into the container. Give him a few clothespins and ask him to drop them into the container.
3. Count aloud as he drops in each clothespin. If you speak more than one language, count in a different language.
4. Have him roll and shake the container. Talk about what happens or what he hears.
5. Ask him to remove some of the clothespins from the container.
6. Talk about different things he might do to get the clothespins out.
Teach your child Jan Ken Po to decide who goes first when taking turns
Use this activity to bond with your child
Help build your child's fine motor skills by doing this activity with him.
Make your own box car and have your child race around the house.
With your family, share different stories from the past with your child.
You can encourage STEM learning by encouraging your toddler to be curious and ask questions.
STEM is all about problem solving through the use of science, technology, engineering, and math.
Children’s first learning experiences with water usually include all kinds of pouring.
Make tea for a garden tea party