Place pictures or posters on the wall next to your baby's crib to engage your child.
What You Need:
• Pictures or posters to hang on the wall
• A mobile for your baby’s crib
What To Do:
1. Place pictures or posters on the wall next to your baby’s crib or bed, or hang a mobile over the crib but out of your baby’s reach.
2. Point to things in the poster or mobile and talk about them. For example, “Look at the rainbow. There are so many colors. I see red, yellow, and blue.”
3. Blow on the mobile to make it move and watch your baby’s reaction. Talk about what happens.
4. Change posters every now and then so he has different things to look at.
Safety Alert: Keep mobiles out of your baby’s reach to prevent him from getting tangled in the cords or pulling off small objects that could cause choking when swallowed.
Teach your child Jan Ken Po to decide who goes first when taking turns
Use this activity to bond with your child
Help build your child's fine motor skills by doing this activity with him.
Make your own box car and have your child race around the house.
With your family, share different stories from the past with your child.
You can encourage STEM learning by encouraging your toddler to be curious and ask questions.
STEM is all about problem solving through the use of science, technology, engineering, and math.
Children’s first learning experiences with water usually include all kinds of pouring.
Make tea for a garden tea party