Make an “obstacle course” for your baby out of large pillow and/or chairs.
What You Need:
• Pillows, chairs, or boxes
What To Do:
1. Make an “obstacle course” for your baby out of large pillow and/or chairs. Cut off the ends of a large box and make a tunnel.
2. Encourage her to crawl through the obstacle course you made.
3. Join in and play “Follow the Leader.” Take turns. Follow her then ask her to follow you.
4. Talk about what she is doing and seeing. Ask her questions even if she cannot answer you yet. For example, “Where are you going? Can you find the big pillow?”
Teach your child Jan Ken Po to decide who goes first when taking turns
Use this activity to bond with your child
Help build your child's fine motor skills by doing this activity with him.
Make your own box car and have your child race around the house.
With your family, share different stories from the past with your child.
You can encourage STEM learning by encouraging your toddler to be curious and ask questions.
STEM is all about problem solving through the use of science, technology, engineering, and math.
Children’s first learning experiences with water usually include all kinds of pouring.
Make tea for a garden tea party