A fun Spring snack to make with keiki
What You Need:
- 1 pkg. mini pitas (or bagels)
- 1 bag pretzel sticks
- 1 box raisins
- 1 container flavored cream cheese or favorite spread
- 1 c shredded carrots, to feed Mr. Pita Rabbit
What To Do:
- Cut one of the pitas in half to make the ears.
- Shred a medium carrot for the nose.
- Show the child how to spread the cream cheese on the pita.
- Arrange with the halved ears on the top of the whole pita to make a rabbit face.
- Add raisins for the eyes, carrot for nose and pretzels for whiskers.
- Serve alongside a bowl of shredded carrots.
Adapted from https://geauxaskalice.com/mr-pita-rabbit/
Preschoolers hear and play with sounds in words through singing and by playing rhyming games.
Preschoolers hear and play with sounds in words through singing and by playing rhyming games. Use this recipe to introduce words that have the same beginning sounds.
Toddlers develop alphabet knowledge when they are able to explore alphabets through sensory experiences.
Cooking teaches valuable lessons. Enjoy making this snack with your child.
Create a board of various objects and talk to your infant about the items, using descriptive words to build your child's vocabulary.
This healthy snack is perfect for hot summer days
Make your own book about a special day or person.
Use cup phones to teach your child about communication.
Help your infant's physical development by incorporating this tummy time activity to her daily routine.