Here's a simple sweet snack to make with your keiki
What You Need:
- 1 can refrigerated biscuit dough
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1-1/2 t ground cinnamon
- Sweetened condensed milk
- Optional toppings, e.g., raisins, walnuts
- Cooking spray
- Muffin tin
What To Do:
- Heat oven to 375 degrees and spray 6 regular size muffin tins with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, stir together the sugar and cinnamon.
- Separate the dough into 8 biscuits and cut each into 6 pieces.
- Together, roll the biscuits in the sugar-cinnamon mixture. If needed, place the mixture into a resealable bag and have your child shake the biscuit pieces until the pieces are covered.
- Fill each muffin cup with 6 biscuit dough pieces. Add any optional toppings, if desired.
- Together, spoon 1 tablespoon of condensed milk into each baking cup.
- Bake 8-11 minutes or until browned.
Adapted from: http://simpleplayideas.com/3-ingredient-monkey-bread
Preschoolers hear and play with sounds in words through singing and by playing rhyming games.
Preschoolers hear and play with sounds in words through singing and by playing rhyming games. Use this recipe to introduce words that have the same beginning sounds.
Toddlers develop alphabet knowledge when they are able to explore alphabets through sensory experiences.
Cooking teaches valuable lessons. Enjoy making this snack with your child.
Create a board of various objects and talk to your infant about the items, using descriptive words to build your child's vocabulary.
This healthy snack is perfect for hot summer days
Make your own book about a special day or person.
Use cup phones to teach your child about communication.
Help your infant's physical development by incorporating this tummy time activity to her daily routine.