Here's a simple sweet snack to make with your keiki
What You Need:
- 1 can refrigerated biscuit dough
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1-1/2 t ground cinnamon
- Sweetened condensed milk
- Optional toppings, e.g., raisins, walnuts
- Cooking spray
- Muffin tin
What To Do:
- Heat oven to 375 degrees and spray 6 regular size muffin tins with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, stir together the sugar and cinnamon.
- Separate the dough into 8 biscuits and cut each into 6 pieces.
- Together, roll the biscuits in the sugar-cinnamon mixture. If needed, place the mixture into a resealable bag and have your child shake the biscuit pieces until the pieces are covered.
- Fill each muffin cup with 6 biscuit dough pieces. Add any optional toppings, if desired.
- Together, spoon 1 tablespoon of condensed milk into each baking cup.
- Bake 8-11 minutes or until browned.
Adapted from: http://simpleplayideas.com/3-ingredient-monkey-bread
Teach your child Jan Ken Po to decide who goes first when taking turns
Use this activity to bond with your child
Help build your child's fine motor skills by doing this activity with him.
Make your own box car and have your child race around the house.
With your family, share different stories from the past with your child.
You can encourage STEM learning by encouraging your toddler to be curious and ask questions.
STEM is all about problem solving through the use of science, technology, engineering, and math.
Children’s first learning experiences with water usually include all kinds of pouring.
Make tea for a garden tea party