Lasagna Cups PDF FACEBOOK SHARE ICON.
A yummy meal that's perfect for little hands!
What You Need:
- Cooking spray
- 24 Won ton wrappers
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- ¾ cup ricotta cheese
- 1 cup pasta sauce
- 1/3 pound cooked ground beef (optional)
- Muffin pan (12 muffin cups), sprayed with cooking spray
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
What To Do:
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Have your child place a won ton wrapper in each muffin cup.
- Divide the cheeses, ground beef, and pasta sauce in half, placing one half on the side to use later.
- Layer the Parmesan cheese, mozzarella cheese, ricotta cheese, ground beef, and pasta sauce on top of each won ton wrapper.
- Have your child place another won ton wrapper into each muffin cup, on top of the lasagna mixture, counting each one aloud.
- With the other half of the ingredients, repeat the steps of layering onto each won ton wrapper: cheeses, ground beef, and pasta sauce.
- Add the remaining Parmesan cheese and mozzarella cheese to create a topping for each cup.
- Bake for about 18-20 minutes.
- Let cool for 5 minutes and pop out with a knife.
Adapted from: allrecipes.com
Let your toddler become an active explorer and increase her curiosity with this activity.
A Jar Full of Feelings
You can support your preschooler’s developing brain and ability to self-regulate by doing this activity together.
Jan Ken Po (Junk an’ a po)
Teach your child Jan Ken Po to decide who goes first when taking turns
Counting Forward and Backward
Have your child count forward and backward using household items, such as cereal and bowls.
Make your own Play Dough.
DIY Dole Whip
Make your own frozen sorbet for a cool, refreshing, and inexpensive treat.
Sidewalk Chalk Paint
Let your child's imagination and creativity run wild as he/she paints the sidewalks using this homemade chalk paint.
Create a board of various objects and talk to your infant about the items, using descriptive words to build your child's vocabulary.
Make Your Own Cloud Dough
Cloud dough has a fun texture and will hold its shape when molded.