Play a fun guessing game with your child.
What You Need:
What To Do:
- Tell your child that you are thinking of something in the room and that she has to guess what you are thinking of.
- Give her simple clues. For example, “I am thinking of something we turn on when it get dark.”
- If she gets it right, praise her: “Right, I was thinking of the lamp!” If she does not get it right, give her simpler clues: “You can find it in the living room. It is on the little table.”
- Next, give your child a chance to think of things for you to guess. Ask her for clues.
- As she masters simple clues, challenge her with harder clues.
Teach your child Jan Ken Po to decide who goes first when taking turns
Use this activity to bond with your child
Help build your child's fine motor skills by doing this activity with him.
Make your own box car and have your child race around the house.
With your family, share different stories from the past with your child.
You can encourage STEM learning by encouraging your toddler to be curious and ask questions.
STEM is all about problem solving through the use of science, technology, engineering, and math.
Children’s first learning experiences with water usually include all kinds of pouring.
Make tea for a garden tea party