Green Eggs and Ham PDF FACEBOOK SHARE ICON.
Try this recipe after reading "Green Eggs and Ham" by Dr. Seuss
What You Need:
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups baby spinach
- salt and pepper
- butter or nonstick spray
- 4 slices ham
What To Do:
- Break the eggs into a blender.
- Have your child add in the spinach.
- Blend on high, then scrape down the sides and sprinkle salt and pepper. Pulse until the spinach is fully blended.
- Coat a small non-stick pan with butter or oil and heat over medium low.
- Pour in the egg mixture and ask the children, “Will you eat green eggs and ham?”
- Stir the eggs with a spatula and remove from heat when fully cooked.
- Heat the ham until it browns slightly.
- Serve and read Green Eggs and Ham as the children enjoy their meal.
Jan Ken Po (Junk an’ a po)
Teach your child Jan Ken Po to decide who goes first when taking turns
Have fun counting with your little one by using stamps and stickers in a number chart.
Help build your child's fine motor skills by doing this activity with him.
Delicious recipe that will help your child learn how to sequence in a fun way!
Massage My Gums
Expose your child to gum cleaning, a precursor to brushing teeth.
Feed the Monster
As preschoolers start to interact and play with others, you can introduce and reinforce the concepts of sharing.
Snack Mix to Share
Model the concept of sharing by making this snack and sharing with friends and family.
Add communication skills when teaching turn taking by adding gestures and words.
My Turn, Your Turn
Use this game to model words and turn taking