This recipe is a sweet way for children to show thanks.
What You Need:
- 2/3 cup nut butter
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 cups crispy rice cereal
- Heart-shaped cookie cutter
What To Do:
- Stir together nut butter, honey and vanilla in a large mixing bowl.
- Add crispy rice cereal and stir until evenly coated.
- Smoosh mixture into heart-shaped cookie cutter. Place cookie on waxed paper or parchment paper. Repeat until mixture is gone.
- Refrigerate cookies for 1 hour until firm.
- Enjoy and share them with others. It’s a sweet way for children to show thanks.
Adapted from Focus on the Family Clubhouse Jr.
Teach your child Jan Ken Po to decide who goes first when taking turns
Help build your child's fine motor skills by doing this activity with him.
Use this activity to bond with your child
Make your own box car and have your child race around the house.
With your family, share different stories from the past with your child.
You can encourage STEM learning by encouraging your toddler to be curious and ask questions.
STEM is all about problem solving through the use of science, technology, engineering, and math.
Children’s first learning experiences with water usually include all kinds of pouring.
Make tea for a garden tea party