Friendship Saimin PDF FACEBOOK SHARE ICON.
Try this recipe after reading Plenty Saimin by Feng Feng Hutchins
What You Need:
Ingredients for Broth:
- 1 packet Dashi (Hon Dashi bonito soup stock)
- 2 quarts Chicken broth
- Shoyu to taste
- Saimin noodles (fresh or frozen)
- *Kamaboko, Eggs, Cabbage, Green Onions, Char Sui, Spam (*optional items)
What To Do:
- Bring chicken broth to a boil, then add the dashi and shoyu.
- Cover and simmer on low until the noodles are ready.
- Prepare the saimin noodles according to the package instructions.
- Have your child add the ingredients of her choice into the saimin.
- Serve and read Plenty Saimin as your child enjoys her meal.
Jan Ken Po (Junk an’ a po)
Teach your child Jan Ken Po to decide who goes first when taking turns
Have fun counting with your little one by using stamps and stickers in a number chart.
Help build your child's fine motor skills by doing this activity with him.
Delicious recipe that will help your child learn how to sequence in a fun way!
Massage My Gums
Expose your child to gum cleaning, a precursor to brushing teeth.
Feed the Monster
As preschoolers start to interact and play with others, you can introduce and reinforce the concepts of sharing.
Snack Mix to Share
Model the concept of sharing by making this snack and sharing with friends and family.
Add communication skills when teaching turn taking by adding gestures and words.
My Turn, Your Turn
Use this game to model words and turn taking