Watch baby discover new items
What You Need:
- Variety of natural objects (smooth rock, stick, leaf, sea shell)
- Wash cloth
What To Do:
- Bring out objects one at a time and cover it with a cloth.
- Say to baby, “What’s under the cloth? Where did it go?”
- Unveil the object and watch her delight in discovering the item underneath.
- Say the name of the item to baby and repeat it a few times as you describe it. For example, “Look it’s a rock! Feel how smooth the rock is.”
- Repeat the process with the other objects.
Preschoolers hear and play with sounds in words through singing and by playing rhyming games.
Preschoolers hear and play with sounds in words through singing and by playing rhyming games. Use this recipe to introduce words that have the same beginning sounds.
Toddlers develop alphabet knowledge when they are able to explore alphabets through sensory experiences.
Cooking teaches valuable lessons. Enjoy making this snack with your child.
Create a board of various objects and talk to your infant about the items, using descriptive words to build your child's vocabulary.
This healthy snack is perfect for hot summer days
Make your own book about a special day or person.
Use cup phones to teach your child about communication.
Help your infant's physical development by incorporating this tummy time activity to her daily routine.