Blended drink to enjoy with your keiki
What You Need:
- 3/4 C Milk
- 1 Banana
- 3T Sugar
- 3 T Unsweetened Cocoa
What To Do:
- Help keiki slice the banana into round pieces.
- Together, put the banana slices into a blender container and then add cocoa and sugar.
- Blend until smooth. Have your child notice how the mixture has changed.
- Add ½ cup milk, then blend until foamy.
- Pour in rest of milk and blend well.
- Serve immediately or keep in the refrigerator. Stir well before serving. Makes 2 servings.
Adapted from: 80 Years of 4-H Cooking in Hawai‘i
Teach your child Jan Ken Po to decide who goes first when taking turns
Help build your child's fine motor skills by doing this activity with him.
Use this activity to bond with your child
Make your own box car and have your child race around the house.
With your family, share different stories from the past with your child.
You can encourage STEM learning by encouraging your toddler to be curious and ask questions.
STEM is all about problem solving through the use of science, technology, engineering, and math.
Children’s first learning experiences with water usually include all kinds of pouring.
Make tea for a garden tea party