A yummy breakfast or snack treat
What You Need:
- 1 Granny Smith Apple
- 1 Tablespoon peanut butter (or any type of spread)
- 2-1/2 Tablespoons golden or black raisins
- 1-1/2 Tablespoons dried sweetened cranberries
What To Do:
- Cut apple into four quarters, and remove the core.
- Together, spread peanut butter onto the apple quarters.
- Mix together the raisins and cranberries and sprinkle this on top of the peanut butter.
- Enjoy! This makes a good breakfast or snack treat.
Adapted from Fruits & Veggies More Matters
Teach your child Jan Ken Po to decide who goes first when taking turns
Help build your child's fine motor skills by doing this activity with him.
Use this activity to bond with your child
Make your own box car and have your child race around the house.
With your family, share different stories from the past with your child.
You can encourage STEM learning by encouraging your toddler to be curious and ask questions.
STEM is all about problem solving through the use of science, technology, engineering, and math.
Children’s first learning experiences with water usually include all kinds of pouring.
Make tea for a garden tea party