A yummy breakfast or snack treat
What You Need:
- 1 Granny Smith Apple
- 1 Tablespoon peanut butter (or any type of spread)
- 2-1/2 Tablespoons golden or black raisins
- 1-1/2 Tablespoons dried sweetened cranberries
What To Do:
- Cut apple into four quarters, and remove the core.
- Together, spread peanut butter onto the apple quarters.
- Mix together the raisins and cranberries and sprinkle this on top of the peanut butter.
- Enjoy! This makes a good breakfast or snack treat.
Adapted from Fruits & Veggies More Matters
Preschoolers hear and play with sounds in words through singing and by playing rhyming games.
Preschoolers hear and play with sounds in words through singing and by playing rhyming games. Use this recipe to introduce words that have the same beginning sounds.
Toddlers develop alphabet knowledge when they are able to explore alphabets through sensory experiences.
Cooking teaches valuable lessons. Enjoy making this snack with your child.
Create a board of various objects and talk to your infant about the items, using descriptive words to build your child's vocabulary.
This healthy snack is perfect for hot summer days
Make your own book about a special day or person.
Use cup phones to teach your child about communication.
Help your infant's physical development by incorporating this tummy time activity to her daily routine.