Enjoy this brain boosting smoothie together!
What You Need:
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- 1 avocado
- 1 cup pomegranate juice
- 20 plain roasted or raw almonds OR 1-2 T of almond butter
- 2 T wheat germ
What To Do:
- Slice the avocado in half lengthwise, remove the pit. Then, let your child use a metal spoon to scoop out the avocado into the blender.
- Help your child measure a cup of the blueberries and add them to the blender.
- Help your child measure and pour a cup of pomegranate juice and add it into the blender.
- Together with your child, count and add 20 almonds to the blender OR scoop and add almond butter.
- Scoop and add wheat germ.
- Securely cover the blender and blend ingredients until smooth. Have your child notice how the ingredients change as they mix in the blender.
- Enjoy this brain boosting smoothie together!
Adapted from https://www.superhealthykids.com/recipes/berry-brainy-blizzard-a-smoothie-for-kids/
Teach your child Jan Ken Po to decide who goes first when taking turns
Help build your child's fine motor skills by doing this activity with him.
Use this activity to bond with your child
Make your own box car and have your child race around the house.
With your family, share different stories from the past with your child.
You can encourage STEM learning by encouraging your toddler to be curious and ask questions.
STEM is all about problem solving through the use of science, technology, engineering, and math.
Children’s first learning experiences with water usually include all kinds of pouring.
Make tea for a garden tea party