Delicious healthy snack
What You Need:
- 1 large banana, cut into ½ inch pieces
- ¼ cup vanilla yogurt
- 2 Tablespoons of oat and honey granola cereal
What To Do:
- Divide the sliced banana pieces between two plates.
- Place 2 tablespoons of yogurt on each plate.
- Place 1 tablespoon of granola cereal on each plate.
- Have your child use a fork to pick up a slice of banana and dip it into the yogurt, then roll it in the cereal.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
Adapted from Keiki Can Cook! by the Hawai?i State Dept. of Health
Preschoolers hear and play with sounds in words through singing and by playing rhyming games.
Preschoolers hear and play with sounds in words through singing and by playing rhyming games. Use this recipe to introduce words that have the same beginning sounds.
Toddlers develop alphabet knowledge when they are able to explore alphabets through sensory experiences.
Cooking teaches valuable lessons. Enjoy making this snack with your child.
Create a board of various objects and talk to your infant about the items, using descriptive words to build your child's vocabulary.
This healthy snack is perfect for hot summer days
Make your own book about a special day or person.
Use cup phones to teach your child about communication.
Help your infant's physical development by incorporating this tummy time activity to her daily routine.