A soothing activity for baby
What You Need:
- Soothing music (optional)
What To Do:
- Place baby on her back on a blanket and turn on soft soothing music.
- Gently stroke away from the heart (shoulder to wrist) for relaxation.
- Name baby’s body parts as you massage (e.g., “Let’s massage your arm.”)
- Gently hold baby’s thigh, gently squeezing and stroking all the way to the ankle.
- Draw tiny circles on baby’s head with your fingers.
- Draw an oval on baby’s tummy in a clockwise direction to aid digestion.
- If baby starts to fuss or turn away at any time, that’s okay. You can always try again when she is ready.
Teach your child Jan Ken Po to decide who goes first when taking turns
Help build your child's fine motor skills by doing this activity with him.
Use this activity to bond with your child
Make your own box car and have your child race around the house.
With your family, share different stories from the past with your child.
You can encourage STEM learning by encouraging your toddler to be curious and ask questions.
STEM is all about problem solving through the use of science, technology, engineering, and math.
Children’s first learning experiences with water usually include all kinds of pouring.
Make tea for a garden tea party