Apple Pizza PDF FACEBOOK SHARE ICON.
Cooking teaches valuable lessons such as math and science concepts, fine motor skills, and language development. As you make this recipe with your child, ask questions throughout the process and encourage his thinking skills.
What You Need:
- 6 slices of bread
- 1 8 oz. pkg. shredded mild cheddar cheese
- Butter, slightly softened
- Apple, sliced into bite-sized pieces
What To Do:
- Have your child use a butter knife or spoon to spread butter on the bread.
- Have him sprinkle the shredded cheese on the bread.
- Have him add the apple pieces on top of the cheese.
- Place on a cookie sheet and bake at 350 degrees for 12-15 minutes until the cheese has melted.
- Cool for a few minutes and enjoy!
Let your toddler become an active explorer and increase her curiosity with this activity.
A Jar Full of Feelings
You can support your preschooler’s developing brain and ability to self-regulate by doing this activity together.
Jan Ken Po (Junk an’ a po)
Teach your child Jan Ken Po to decide who goes first when taking turns
Counting Forward and Backward
Have your child count forward and backward using household items, such as cereal and bowls.
Make your own Play Dough.
DIY Dole Whip
Make your own frozen sorbet for a cool, refreshing, and inexpensive treat.
Sidewalk Chalk Paint
Let your child's imagination and creativity run wild as he/she paints the sidewalks using this homemade chalk paint.
Create a board of various objects and talk to your infant about the items, using descriptive words to build your child's vocabulary.
Make Your Own Cloud Dough
Cloud dough has a fun texture and will hold its shape when molded.